Push® products are of the highest quality, ergonomically designed for optimal comfort and protection, while minimizing the restriction of your activities. At HandLab, your satisfaction is important to us. If you have questions about your purchase or product information, please contact us at (888)235-8221. Note that our staff members are not medical professionals; for medical advice or brace recommendations, contact your healthcare provider.
Shipping & Handling
Please allow 1-2 business days for order processing, in addition to shipping times. HandLab does not ship on weekends or holidays.
HandLab wants you to be satisfied with your purchase from us. Push® Braces are guaranteed against any defect in materials or workmanship for 90 days from date of purchase, unless altered or laundered incorrectly (see product insert for instructions). HandLab will pay to ship all replacement products.
Exchanges and Returns
To request an exchange or return within 30 days of purchase from HandLab due to improper fit, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (888)235-8221 for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. If you have an issue with product workmanship within 90 days, please contact us. Customer Service is available 9:00AM to 5:00PM EST, Monday through Friday. Returns must be received by HandLab within 15 days of your request. Note:
- All braces returned for improper fit must be in new condition with the original product inserts and packaging. Braces may be tried on for sizing and fit but must be unused.
- You are responsible for return shipping; we recommend using a shipper with tracking support.
- Refunds and exchanges will be issued within one business day of HandLab receiving the original product. Replacement shipping is provided by HandLab via USPS Priority Mail.
- This policy does not apply to international orders. Please contact HandLab for information.
Please ensure you follow this policy for prompt resolution. If these conditions are not met, HandLab may refuse a shipment; you will be notified and the product returned to you at your expense.
For insurance questions, please contact your provider; HandLab is not able to provide this information. To file your own insurance:
- The Push® MetaGrip® L-code (also known as an HCPCS code) is 3924 for patients; medical facilities should use 3923.
- The Push® med Wrist Brace L-code is 3908.
- Other product L-codes have not been assigned as yet and are not available at this time.